2.5D character with Procreate
- In Procreate, place each of the character’s elements in a separate layer. All elements have the same canvas size.
- Tap the wrench button and export all layers as PNG files. Save them to your files app. Then, switch to uMake.
- Open the create panel, then tap on the uploads button or tab. Import the PNG files one by one.
- Drag the blank canvas photo to the canvas, orbit to perspective. Double tap to select the photo, then tap copy and move to create multiple copies.
- Open the create panel, tap the uploads button. Drag each image onto a surface to build the character.
- Now that you have the character, you can do any of the following:
Save as Image in different angles or view it in augmented reality
Create slides, and in each, change the camera angle and replace some elements of the character with newly imported photos
Import the images into Procreate, and continue your work in Procreate.