2-Point Sketch Planes
- Tap and hold on a curve or on the grid (in an orthographic view if on the grid) until you see a red dot and dashed lines.
- Tap and hold again on a curve or other point on the grid until you once again have a red dot and dashed lines.
- Orbit the camera - the plane between the points is called a 2 point sketch plane. This enables you to sketch curves at angles.
- You can use 2 point sketch planes between two curves to easily connect two curves.
- When you are done with the sketch planes, double tap on empty space or tap the checkmark at the bottom of the interface to exit.